Usage and Privacy
By accessing the www.denisonmines.com
Licence Grant and Ownership by Denison
- Ownership. All information, documents, materials, graphics, photography designs, logos, layouts and computer codes (collectively, "Content") of this Site is (and shall continue to be) owned exclusively, or licensed for its sole use, by Denison. Content is protected under applicable copyrights, patents, trade-marks, trade dress and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Content or any part of this Site is prohibited, except where specifically provided in the licence above. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any Content by or through your use of this Site.
The information on this Site is provided solely for users' general knowledge and is provided "as is". This Site may contain bugs, errors or other problems. Denison makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and Denison disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Denison does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results or reliability of the use of the materials on this Site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any websites linked to this Site.
This Site information and Content is not intended to be a comprehensive review of all matters and developments concerning Denison, and Denison assumes no responsibility as to its completeness or accuracy. Furthermore, the information in no way should be construed or interpreted as - or as part of - an offering or solicitation of securities. No securities commission or other regulatory authority in Canada or any other country or jurisdiction has in any way passed upon this information and no representation or warranty is made by Denison to that effect.
Denison investor relations material was accurate at the time of posting, but may be superseded by subsequent disclosures.
This Site uses "analytical" cookies and other tracking technologies to allow trusted partners to analyze aggregated Site usage. This helps us enhance and improve the user's experience by, for example, making sure users are finding what they need easily. Denison will not sell such Site usage statistics to any third party and will only use the data collected for the purpose of enhancing and improving the Site user's experience. By browsing the Site with cookies enabled, you are agreeing to their use.
Caution about Forward-Looking Information
This website includes forward-looking information and statements within the meaning of applicable Canadian and U.S. securities laws. Actual results and events may be significantly different from what we currently expect. These statements are based on a number of material assumptions, which may prove to be incorrect. We recommend that you review our current annual information form, and our current annual and any subsequent quarterly management's discussion and analysis, for more information about these assumptions and risks. Forward-looking information is designed to help you understand management's current views of our near and longer-term prospects, and it may not be appropriate for other purposes. We will not necessarily update this information unless we are required to by securities laws.
Examples of forward-looking information in this website include:
- Denison's estimates of its mineral reserves and mineral resources
- Denison's expectations regarding the toll milling of Cigar Lake ores
- Denison's capital expenditure program, exploration and development expenditures and reclamation costs
- Denison's expectations of market prices and costs
- the supply and demand for uranium
- possible impacts of litigation and regulatory actions on Denison
- Denison's exploration and development plans and objectives
- future royalty and tax payments and rates
- Denison's expectations regarding raising capital
- Denison's expectations regarding additions to its mineral reserves and resources through acquisitions and exploration
- the receipt of regulatory approvals, permits and licences under governmental regulatory regimes.
Denison's actual results could differ materially from those anticipated. Management has identified the following risk factors which could have a material impact on Denison:
Limitation of Liability
- global financial conditions;
- the ability of Denison to meet its obligations to its creditors and the uncertainty of funding;
- volatility in the market price of the Company's shares and the risk of dilution from future equity financings;
- the impact of volatility in uranium prices on the valuation of Denison's mineral reserves and resources and the market price of its shares;
- public acceptance of nuclear energy and competition from other energy sources;
- failure to realize benefits from transactions;
- competition for properties;
- the imprecision of mineral reserves and resources estimation;
- Denison's ability to expand and replace its mineral reserves and resources;
- uncertainty as to reclamation and decommissioning liabilities;
- reliance on other operators;
- technical innovation rendering Denison's products and services obsolete;
- property title risk;
- liabilities inherent in mining operations and the adequacy of insurance coverage;
- delays in obtaining permits and licences for development properties;
- the speculative nature of exploration and development projects;
- difficulty complying with changing government regulations and policy, including without limitation, compliance with environment, health and safety regulations;
- uncertainty surrounding Denison's operations in foreign jurisdictions;
- potential claims of Canada's First Nations people;
- dependence on key personnel;
- the potential influence of Denison's largest Shareholder, Korea Electric Power Corporation;
- potential conflicts of interest for the Company's directors who are engaged in similar businesses; and
- limitations of disclosure and internal controls.
Denison is not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of - or the inability to use - this Site or its Content, whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise. This includes but is not limited to the loss of data or loss of profit, litigation or due to business interruption, even if Denison or an authorized representative was advised of the possibility of such damages. The negation of damages set forth above is a fundamental term the agreement between Denison and all Site users. This Site would not be provided without such limitations.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this Site could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. Denison does not warrant that any of the materials on this Site are accurate, complete or current. Denison reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on this Site without notice.
Denison has not reviewed all of the websites linked to or from its Site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Denison of the linked website. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to this Site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.